1. How do I place an order on the TAFE TRIBE Zone?
Below is the process to place your order on the TAFE TRIBE
- Click here to visit the TAFE TRIBE portal. (https://tafetribe.com/)
- Register yourself by providing your e-mail ID.
- Validate your e-mail ID by logging into your mailbox and activating your account by clicking on the confirmation link sent to you.
- Once activated you can login to the TAFE TRIBE and browse our range of products.
- Add your selected products to the shopping cart and update the quantity you want to order.
- Don’t forget to validate your address and contact details. We will need the same to deliver your consignment and update you on the status of your order status.
- Initiate your payment on the payment portal. Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive your order details on your registered e-mail ID along with the status of your order.
- In case you face problems while making your online payments, please reach out to us on +91 44 6691 9163.
- You can check the status of your order status against your order ID for tracking, till the consignment is delivered to you.
2. What mode of payments does TAFE TRIBE support?
The TAFE TRIBE supports credit cards and Debit cards from all major banks. You can also make payments using Net Banking. However, Cash on Delivery option is not currently available.
3. Is there a minimum order quantity?
No minimum order quanity, you can place order for 1 quantity as well.
4. How safe is this online transaction?
It is safe to carry out a transition on the TAFE TRIBE. It uses the secured gateway, as other standard online stores.
5. Is this TAFE TRIBE open to people outside India?
The TAFE TRIBE has been created for TAFE TRIBE partners and only India associates will be able to buy products from this store.
6. Are there any limit in purchase?
7. Can I get this delivered to any place wherever I want?
Yes. But the delivery address should be within India and it should have a courier network.
8. Is it compulsory to register as a user to make a purchase on the TAFE TRIBE?
No. It is not compulsory to register before you make a purchase.
9. What is your return policy?
You can refer to the Return Policy on the TAFE TRIBE website.
10. I have a quality problem with the product I just received. What do I do?
Please refer to the Return Policy on the portal.
11. Whom do I contact in case I need any support or for more details regarding TAFE TRIBE?
Write in your queries to us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 2 working days. You can also call us on +91 44 6691 9163.
12. How are my items packaged and made tamper proof?
All items are carefully packed at our warehouse to avoid any form of damage. All electronic items are insured against theft and damages incurred during transit.
13. What are the delivery timelines and charges?
Depends upon the time, usually it takes 8-10 Days to deliver.
14. Do I have an option to further customize the product/s I order through TAFE TRIBE.
Yes this is possible only in B2B orders and the minimum order quantity should be 100 or more.
For most products, customization such as your business name, phone no., address, etc. can be added. There is an additional cost for customization.
Once you place a customized order, our design team will revert with a soft copy of the design of the product. We will initiate production only after you have confirmed the same. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the spelling and other details on the product are correct when the design is sent to you for your approval. If there is a mistake in the design and you approve it, we will not be able to take any responsibility of correction.